Robin Two 267/365


I was WAAAYYYY bored when I had to work over time today, so while on parking
lot patrol, I snapped a few pics of some of the more interesting vehicles in
the parking lots...... See........I told you I was bored............ ;)

3 comments:

Andrea May 28, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

what an interesting mix of cars. if i did this at my work....it would almost all be trucks.

Bridget May 28, 2010 at 10:06 AM  

Ok, we need to find you a hobby... :-)

RobinTwo May 28, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

Yah Bridge......For sure! lol But, one that I can do while I'm at work. I have no trouble entertaining myself when I'm not at work, it's just sometimes when I'm there I'm tempted to poke my eyes out just for something to do.........

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP