Sheila 254/365


My sweet Murphy. He left today for 2 weeks of Charm School to learn some
manners, while we head off on vacation. I'm going to miss him!

And Amanda, I've got "super-tacky souvenir" on my shopping list. Something
with her majesty on it, right?!

6 comments:

nicole from envisage May 13, 2010 at 7:12 AM  

Aw, what a sweet picture of him?

And the idea of "charm school" makes me laugh, like he's going to come back wearing ruffles or something.

nicole from envisage May 13, 2010 at 7:13 AM  

er, that should have been a "!" not a "?"

Amanda Nellie May 13, 2010 at 8:02 AM  

Ooooohhhhhohohohohohohohohohooh!

*Amanda does a happy dance in anticipation of crap*

Andrea May 13, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

excellent picture!!! have fun on your trip.

Anonymous May 13, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

Bye Murphy. Come home and be classy for mama.

RobinTwo May 13, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

I'm sure he will return very charming........Luv ya Murph xoxo

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP