Vixen 256/365


And so my new diet begins. I've been doing P90X, but instead of losing
weight, I'm gaining muscle and weight. So I figured the Lemonade diet might
help to get to my ideal zone and hook up that bikini body.

4 comments:

Marie May 25, 2010 at 6:09 AM  

Let us know how that one goes! I've always wanted to try it.

RobinTwo May 25, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

And don't be discouraged by gaining weight when you've been working out. Musche wayds more then fat, burns more calories (so you can eat more! yea) and looks WAY better then fat. Judge by the way your clothes fit not your scale. Best of luck and great job getting in shape. ;)

Kirsten May 25, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

Robintwo is right and also give honey a shot over maple syrup. Maple Syrup has a lot of unnecessary sugar. Honey is just as sweet and yummy :)

Vixen May 29, 2010 at 2:32 AM  

Awwww...thanks ladies! Today is day 5 and it's been going great. I've shed 8 pounds already.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP