Amanda 276/365


My friends all know I have a big, fat, nasty crush on Penn Jillette. Last
night, I had the following dream: I was Penn Jillette's girlfriend. He was
still married, I was his one the side thing.

One day we were together and he was being aloof and not really talking to
me. I asked him if he wanted to break it off. He said That would probably
be good. I asked if he was just going to go back to focusing on his wife, it
wasn't because he didn't like me, right? I mean, you ARE into me? He
answered, well, I think when you look to be unfaithful you lower your
standards.

Wow any ideas what that symbolism's about?

3 comments:

Mary Jane June 3, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

www.dreammoods.com

Andrea June 3, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

who is this guy?

Sheila June 3, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

I have no idea what that dream means, but I adore Penn Gillette.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP