Amanda 301/365


Look what came in the mail from MJ! My friend Susi is an expert souvenir
finder. I only see her when I'm back in California, so she saves them up.
She finds the bestest crap. This wonderful find from MJ, is as good as
anything Susi has ever found me. I think MJ is a natural souvenir hunter.

This MADE my day MJ! xoxoxoxoxoox

*happy dance*

4 comments:

Mary Jane June 29, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

I am so glad you like it! We really did have fun picking out the perfect one!

Anonymous June 30, 2010 at 5:14 AM  

It's Craptastic!!! Bridget

Sheila June 30, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

Hooray for Tacky Souvenirs!!! This one totally beats Her Majesty - just look at all that craptastic goodness!

Kirsten June 30, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

To cool!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP