Andrea 284/365

I know...another picture of my dog. But...I am SO thankful that she is
alive today. Z was draining the pond today so he can service the pumps and
clean it out. I was in the pool with a friend and as usual, both dogs were
outside with us. I kept noticing some water splashing up from the
pond...and I even thought to myself...wow the fish are really getting
fiesty. I didn't get out of the pool for probably 2 minutes or more. All
of the sudden it dawned on me that it was LOLA in the pond. I could not get
out of the pool fast enough and sprinted to the pond and hurtled the wall
into the pond. There was Lola, treading water. I was so thankful. I
grabbed her out and she got a good rinsing off. I don't know what I would
have done if she had drowned. So...here she is, all safe and sound and
being allowed to sleep on a pillow she's usually not allowed to sleep on.
Just for today.

5 comments:
I'm so glad Lola is ok!! *hugs to you both*
LOLA! Geez, I bet you freaked out. Glad you are letting her sleep on the special pillow. Give her a special pet from me.
LOLA!!! Thank goodness she's ok. She looks exhausted from her adventure. Bridget
She looks SO comfortable
Holy crap - I would have totally lost it! Glad everyone is ok, and she's getting a special treat...
Post a Comment