Kirsten 274/365

4 days ago I waxed my legs. Hubby was playing computer games, nothing was on
tv and I was REALLY bored. By this time I would have shaved at least once
and would have had stubble all over my legs. As soon as I get goose bumps
the smooth legs are gone! Even if I shaved 10 minutes before hand. NOT with waxing :-) If it can hold out for at least
two weeks.....I will be giving up shaving and only going to waxing from now
on. MY GOD my legs are freaking soft!!

5 comments:
i soooo need to do this because i'm exactly the same way! but i can't use the at-home kits... just doesn't work. i'm really intimidated by salons. :S
I tried home kits before and ALWAYS failed!! Well I decided to give Parissa microwaveable Wax (for coarse hair) a try! OMG I love it! Its not your typical sugar base at home kit. This is wax that if you get it anywhere other then skin....expect it to stay there. You can only get the wax off of things with oils. You do have to be very careful but this shit WORKS!
I'm too chicken to try it.
i found the brand and bought some, can't wait to try it out this weekend! usually the at-home kits can't seem to pull anything off. :( i really hope this stuff works as well on me as you.
waxing's the best, i can just never get the timing right!
Post a Comment