Kirsten 277/365


Today was and outrageously busy day! Here we are at 10:30 at night just
sitting down to package up 100 gift bags for These two boys BMW car show
tomorrow, 5er West. Jake here on the Left is one of the owners of Tyler
Favorite forum, NWBMWclub.com Tyler has been a member of this forum for a few
years. He has became buddies with many of the members and Jake and Tyler hit
it off from the start. So they thought up a couple months ago about doing a
car show for any of the members who wish to participate. So far 80 members
have registered. I'm so jealous that Tyler gets to meet his internet
friends. Mine are all over the freaking place and I don't know how many or
when I might actually get the chance to meet one. All I can say is I'm
excited about tomorrow and hope everything goes great.

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP