Mary Jane 275/365


I'm thankful for the sunrise. I try to walk every morning around 6 am, at
least during the week. I love the feeling of the world being entirely all
mine...

6 comments:

RobinTwo June 4, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

How lovely........I'd love to walk with you.....

Mary Jane June 5, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

That was such a sweet thing to say....made me a little teary this morning!

Chris June 5, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

you have such a beautiful soul :)

Mary Jane June 5, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

Awww Christie Lou...I love you so!

Sheila June 7, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

Just a beautiful shot, on a beautiful street, by a beautiful gal!!

Mary Jane June 8, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

Thank you Sheila. :) That was so sweet.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP