Melissa 275/365


Finally....introducing.....

Jack Allard Girard
June 2, 2010 (his actual due date) 4:11 pm
8 lbs 1 oz 21 inches long

I am going to apologize now, the next week is probably going to be pictures
of him, since I really haven't done much since he has been born!

5 comments:

Jacinthe June 15, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

welcome in the mommy's team. The team that can't stop take picture of their kids ;) he's adorable!

Maureen June 16, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

Welcome to the world, little guy! May you find much happiness and wonder in it!

Edge June 16, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

I don't mind if he's in all your pictures! He's lovely! All the best to you guys! Bex

nicole from envisage June 16, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

Hellooo! Congratulations!!

Sheila June 16, 2010 at 4:20 PM  

I was wondering when we'd get to meet him!! Hi Jack, welcome to the world!!

Melissa, he's just lovely!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP