Nicole 274/365


I got some very good news today, though I can't post it on the Internet
right now. Hopefully soon though!

I include a picture of my contact lens case because as I was trying to take
my lenses out this evening I managed to lodge one of them up behind my
eyeball somewhere. This happens to all lens-wearers now and again, but I am
particularly squeamish about my eyes (it's a miracle I can get contact
lenses in at all) so I was not a happy bunny. Eventually I got it out...

8 comments:

Mary Jane June 8, 2010 at 6:44 AM  

YAY for good news...BOO that we can't hear it yet.

Mary Jane June 8, 2010 at 6:44 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea June 8, 2010 at 7:12 AM  

i did that exact same thing yesterday! it hasn't happened to me in a long long time - not since i switched to the disposable dailies. for a while i had 2 contacts in one eye. :) can't wait to hear your news!!!

Amanda Nellie June 8, 2010 at 7:34 AM  

I see your Lush in the background!

Sheila June 8, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

Ooh, you're mean - telling us there is good news but not sharing!! Can't wait to hear what it is...

Anonymous June 8, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Preggers??? :-) I've done that w/my contact lenses - totally sucks. Bridget

Dawn June 8, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

I am terrified of contact lenses for just this reason. Glasses forever for me!

nicole from envisage June 8, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

lol, not pregnant, nothing so dramatic :-)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP