Holy crap, I could never ever every try that unless it was my only meal for the day, but DAYUM that looks good.
i tried one over the weekend. unfortunately...it was good. and mcd's is very close to my house.
looks WAY too naughty!!
The Starbucks light, sugar free, non fat no whip caramel light frappuccino has less than 100 calories for a tall (the small size). Worth it for a jolt of sweet without a bajillion calories. I had one this afternoon after seeing this picture.
Those things are amazing!
For McDonald's, they're not half bad at all!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Holy crap, I could never ever every try that unless it was my only meal for the day, but DAYUM that looks good.
i tried one over the weekend. unfortunately...it was good. and mcd's is very close to my house.
looks WAY too naughty!!
The Starbucks light, sugar free, non fat no whip caramel light frappuccino has less than 100 calories for a tall (the small size). Worth it for a jolt of sweet without a bajillion calories. I had one this afternoon after seeing this picture.
Those things are amazing!
For McDonald's, they're not half bad at all!
Post a Comment