Sarah 283/365


Happy Birthday a little early Little Man! My apt isn't big enough to hide this present so he gets it today instead of next Friday. A wooden Thomas the Train train set with a train table and storage! I found it on Craigslist for 80 bucks. Serious score!

A big thank you to Grandma Pat and Grandpa Paul, this gift has made him so happy, he loves it!

On a not so happy note, Grandpa Paul died this afternoon, I am so sad for all of you, Eli who will grow up not knowing his Grandpa, Robert for being unable to say goodbye and everyone else who knew and loved him for losing him. He will be missed.

1 comments:

Sheila June 11, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Oh Sarah, I am so so sorry for all involved. This cannot be easy for any of you.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP