sarah two 274/365


Lil skater girl.

9 comments:

Linda June 2, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

Great shot!

Maureen June 2, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

Fabulous photo!

adrienne June 2, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

LOVE this!

Kirsten June 2, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

Love this photo!!

Anonymous June 2, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

Super pic, but please don't let her skateboard in flip-flops.

RobinTwo June 2, 2010 at 7:44 PM  

Mini skirt + flip flops + skateboard = BOOHOO from a BOOBOO ;( lol!

So cute though!! ;)

Bridget June 2, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

bah! safety's overrated. :-) this is a great photo! the light, the composition... Go lil' skater girl!

Kirsten June 2, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

I was going to say....I skateboard in flip flops all the time. Then again I understand about kids and balance. But you have to learn sometime :-)

sarah two June 2, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

To be fair, she didn't get real far - she's four! She loves to tip the board, she loves to stand on the board, and she can get a few feet by scooching herself with one foot on and one foot off... but VERY VERY SLOWLY :) When she decides to really go for it, yes, I'll have her wear real shoes!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP