Shannon 283/365


These are my retainers. Yes, one of them has polka dots on it. I hate
wearing these retainers. I am supposed to wear them 24/7, but I can't talk
when I do so I wear them to sleep and that's it. I may try to wear them more
during the day when I'm not working. We'll see.

1 comments:

Jacinthe June 12, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

God, those reminds me some bad memories. I had to wore those for 2years when I was 20 years old... and single! Not really easy to talk with that so imagine find the man of your dreams with it!!! But my man didn't bothers. good luck to you girls. Hope they don't give you to much headache like mine did.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP