stephie 274/365


Dear people who live upstairs.. if the really bad loud music bass thumping
above my bed and loud walking was not bad enough... your dog likes to jump
up into my window and bark at me non-stop when ever you let him out.. he
slobbers all over the window and has ruined the screen 2x.. you know he does
this because i told you he did.... So do something about it!!

6 comments:

Sheila June 2, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

Maybe he's trying to escape the really bad loud music bass thumping too! Poor guy -- and poor you!

RobinTwo June 2, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

Do you both rent? I'd tell the landlords. Also, THEY should be the one paying for your screen, or if nothing else, THEY should be getting the money from the people upstairs for the screen.....That would be VERY annoying to me........Grr ;{

Kirsten June 2, 2010 at 1:22 PM  

I'm with RobinTwo. I would be complaining to the landlord about it...that is if you are renting.

Otherwise when he is gone I would swap out screens. Let him have the torn up ones!!

RobinTwo June 2, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

I'm sorry..........I've had quite a slow day so have panned through these pics several times and this makes me PISSED every time I look at it!! ;{ That is PURE BS!

positivelystephie June 2, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

yeah i have told the landlord... about that among other things! looks like i have a shitty landlord.. and i told the people upstairs about the dog too.. but doesn't seem to do any good.. i keep focusing on all the positive things i have at this place!

RobinTwo June 3, 2010 at 3:49 AM  

Can you put one of those corkscrew thingys in the middle of the yard and tie the dog up to a rope so he can't reach your window when you find him outside? That should give them a big ol hint real quick...I can't believe the nerve of some people

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP