Bex 313/365


You probably won't believe this,
that this is actually my life,
and I kinda don't believe it either.

A good friend of mine got panel-beaten by my ex landlord and his son for
asking him to switch on my electricity, after it was cut because I hadn't
paid them rent.

I will not pay them rent as the bank has repossessed the apartment and the
bank has given me until the end of July to move out.

The bank owns the unit, and these f*ckers are still trying to extort money
from me, to the extent that my friend has seven stitches in the head and
five in the face after being beaten with a crowbar and a pick handle.

Whilst we waited for seven hours in a government hospital for stitches, they
went back and slashed all four of my friend's tyres.

I'm nauseous.

I'm so vengeful I don't know WHAT to do!

PS Sorry for the horrid pic. (This "emergency registration" section took two
hours for us to open a file!). I just couldn't put up any of my (very good!)
pics of the wounds because they're too gruesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous July 13, 2010 at 12:52 AM  

*hugs*

I am so sorry you're going through this right now.

Anonymous July 13, 2010 at 5:39 AM  

wow, Bex, sorry to hear about this. Hope you and Ba stay safe and things get straightened out soon. Plesae take care of yourself. Bridget

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP