Judy 318/365


As if I didn't have enough to do, this morning I saw a neighbor's puggle
roaming the street so took him into my yard and got him on a leash. Walked
him over to his owner's (way back off the road) only to find no one home.
I kept him for about 3 hours (gave him a badly needed bath..pew!) and
finally couldn't take the barking any longer and had no idea when they would
be home. He was fine as long as I was outside with him (95 degrees)
But as soon as I was out of sight he just barked his head off. I finally
called the animal control and they came and got him. They checked the home
first and found the 18 yr. Old son at home so they released the dog to him.
He is such a loving dog, it's a shame how some people treat their pets. His
name is BamBam.

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP