Kirsten 304/365


I believe Bridget was the Anonymous person who commented on my #302 photo.

You are correct! Its called a Bird Bottle and was the common bird feeder in
the 1700's . My mom brought it back from Williamsburg Virgina for me. One of
my favorite places I have traveled to!

3 comments:

Anonymous July 1, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

Sorry Kirsten, I can't take credit for it! I thought it was a netti pot! Bridget

Kirsten July 1, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

Oh I totally thought it was you. 5 anonymous comments came through and 4 were yours. I figured you just forgot to sign your name at the end of mine.

To the Anonymous person guessed correctly, nicely done!

Anonymous July 2, 2010 at 5:02 AM  

Guess I got a litte crazy with the submit button!!!! Bridget

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP