marie 312/365


Right now I'm supposed to be at a belated Surprise 40th Birthday party for
R2. I don't know if I got the wrong address or if Mapquest had it out for
me, but I drove round and round and round til my "you're almost out of gas
stupid" light came on. Went up and down the same street 3 more times and
figured I better head back home. I got home and Truman was doing the
Timmy-fell-down-the-well bit so I went outside to see what was amiss. Truman
showed me this bird. The mom Robins were flying and freaking out and going
ballistic, turns out Baby Robin's foot got tangle in some tiny branches. We
helped him loose and let him sit in the brush a bit. I lifted him out with a
big piece of cardboard and he fluttered to another tree, the Mom Robins met
up with her and coaxed her into moving further down the yard. By the end of
the back they all flew away together. So I'm still pissy that I missed
Robin2's party and my dish to pass was useless, but at least I was home so
Robin3 didn't get eaten by some crazed cat.

3 comments:

AmyGirl July 12, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

We missed you!!!

Andrea July 12, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

hate hate hate that you missed the party but glad you freed R3 from his entanglement!

RobinTwo July 12, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

SOOOOO Sooo bummed that yo missed the party....my eyes scanned the crowd immediately for you so please know you were surly missed.... But at least you saved the poor birdy. ;) Robin3. Love it! xoxo

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP