Mary Jane 313/365


Meet my brother Paul. Paul is 59 years old and he's my middle brother.
He's never married and still lives with my parents. Hard to believe he's a
bachelor and still lives at home but I am very thankful for that since my
parents don't get around very good. He dated a lot earlier in life, but
never found the right girl. I always said that if he could find a girl that
would be a stay at home wife and could make homeade biscuits, he'd be set.
He never had a desire to move out on his own. Personally, I think he just
was never very ready for the big, bad world. I think at times he has
regretted his decision and it definitely shows in his attitude. But being
at campmeeting this week has really brought out the best in him.

My next few pictures will probably be cheat pictures. I haven't felt very
creative with the camera lately.

1 comments:

RobinTwo July 16, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

WOW!! I don't know what to say.....Well, I guess if he's happy, then cool and lucky for your parents! I still say there is a Sonny for every Cher so I hope he's not missing out....It sure would be cool if he could find that lady to make him those homemade biscuits......xoxo

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP