Niki 315/365

Tonight I was touched by human kindness, after being touched by animal love.
This is the cat that has adopted Belle and I. Tomorrow we go to the vet,we
have a two week wait to see if anyone claims the cat.
But tonight someone reminded me that there are good people in the world in
such a selfless act of kindness. I have been going through some personal
hell and losing my faith in humanity.... so, thank you.

3 comments:
Bless your heart. It's easy to lose your faith in humanity. And wonderful to have it restored again. Oh yeah, Hi new Kitty!
I totally agree with MJ -- people can suck. But it just takes one simple act to remind you that not all people suck!
And I'm grateful & happy that you are going to be a new Mama to this kitten! She looks very sweet & completely grateful to you & Belle.
Thank you ladies. I realize how dopey it might sound but I really feel like this was meant to be. This kitty has walked into our hearts.
Post a Comment