Robin 312/365


"We started working on putting in the patio...which is a crap job and I'll
never EVER do one of these again. Thankfully our neighbor came to the rescue
and let us borrow his dads rotto-tiller thingy and he even did the work! Our
neighbors are the best. Ever. We'd love to have a bigger place, but when
you have great neighbors on both sides how can you move??"

2 comments:

RobinTwo July 11, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

Let me guess....Ed and Dustin to the rescue?? :)

By the way, I saw Ed yesterday and he commented on what great neighbors you are to have....What a difference the the last piece of work who lived there....Ha!

Robin July 12, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

:) awwww we just love them both (well all of them actually!) and you were right that was Ed and Dustin! I love their dogs too!!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP