Robin 313/365


"Shot a wedding this evening for a friend of a friend. It was very mellow,
in the back yard of the brides grandparents. The girl with me pictured
above is my friend Meagan. We were co-workers at a horrifying company a
couple years ago. She is the adorable, sweet, HILARIOUS and I am thankful
that I got to meet her. (that is the only good part about working at that
evil corporation!) HA! BTW I look really old in this photo.....time is
marching on, right across my face!"

4 comments:

Mary Jane July 12, 2010 at 6:44 AM  

Great picture. I was just thinking "wow Robin looks like a baby in this photo...No way she has kids."

Mary Jane July 12, 2010 at 6:44 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
RobinTwo July 12, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

I was just about to say the same thing. I think you look like a little teenie bopper Robin. ;)

Edge July 13, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

You look like a kid, Robin! I would totally ask you for ID! Bex

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP