Robin 317/365

"Meet what I can control regarding our baby-to-be (a.k.a. Addie or baby boy
name to be determined, I keep changing my mind on names...this second it is
Addison for a girl!) I don't want to spend the next year plus calling this
child "baby" so I'm using the names..anyways I'm tracking everything that I
can, clawing and holding on to any type of control I can find. Knowing my
body and monitoring my weight are all things I can do. OY with the control
freakyness huh :) We've also flipped back to reversal because my faith is at
odds with invitro. I'm much more at peace with this choice. Like I said
I'm sure I'll be flipping on this a couple more times! March 28, 2011 is
our target date for surgery."

3 comments:
i read this post over and over and i must be missing something. can you offer some details?
I'm tracking my temps...cycle predicting ovulation So when my surgery is over we can hopefully know the best time to conceive. :) (it's a thermometer and note book)
ohhh...well good luck then. been there done that (excepting surgery). i know it sounds cliche...but the minute we decided to take a break from all the temp readings and the 38 other things we were doing....i got pregnant. :)
Post a Comment