Robin Two 313/365

Tonight this sweetie of mine really surprised me.................What
started out to be (what I thought) a birthday shin dig for my girlfriend Amy
actually turned out to be a belated surprise 40th birthday party for
ME!!!!! We met for some drinks first then headed out to Amy's house. Her
husband called Tim and asked if we could stop by the pole barn to move a
refrigerator real quick before heading up to the house.......up rolls the
barn door and out pours 20 of my closest friends.......I was SHOCKED!! Then
totally floored because this is SOOO not like Tim to plan something like
this, which he did VERY well....I had NO idea............I guess I must be
pretty special.. :) xoxox

4 comments:
What a GREAT picture of the two of you and I'm SO glad you were suprised. That's the best! Bridge
i guess you ARE pretty special R2!
You are very special!!! It looks like a great party! Happy b-lated b-day robintwo :)
No doubt you are special! Glad you had a nice surprise for a 40th bday party.
Post a Comment