Robin Two 318/365


Here's the boys posing by a sand castle they did not make but are pretending
to take credit for........the kids who actually made it left the beach, so
they were making plans to DESTROY it...but the random little beach girl in
the pink suit came over to try to STOP this......she was VERY concerned
about it...... LOL

3 comments:

Kirsten July 19, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

I was going to say "this little girl doesn't look very happy" lol good for her though!

Maureen July 19, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

I can totally see my kids being the 'little girl in pink' - protecting all of the hard work that someone else did, thinking how they would feel if someone destroyed something that they worked so hard on.

One of the reasons why I keep on trying to remind them that nothing is permanent and that they should find their joy in the creative process.

RobinTwo July 19, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

Yah, well, they spotted the sand castle immediately when we got there but I made them leave it alone cuz I didn't know for sure where the kids were that made it. Eventually the beach started to clear and they asked if they could mess with it a bit. I was like *shrug* go wild....but the poor little beach girl that eventually came along was not at ALL happy........... :( Poor little shit... As we were leaving she said she was going to try to "repair it". LOL!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP