Sarah 329/365


I met Travis's best friends today, it was a little nerve wracking. I went and got all stupid quiet again. Five people got out of the car and I got a hug from every one of them. I had never met any of them before but I instantly felt so accepted and loved. Each day is constantly amazing.

This is the style dress I would like more or less for my wedding (my wedding...omg). Just alittle bit shorter and of course green. I am all giddy excited. Next fall ladies, mark your calendars!

3 comments:

Heather July 28, 2010 at 7:19 AM  

Next fall as in 2010 or 2011?
woo hoo!!

Kirsten July 28, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

Yes I would like to know which fall too!

SororRavn July 29, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

WOW! Very pretty dress BTW

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP