Andrea 346/365


This is C. She and R dated for nearly 2 1/2 years. First love. She was
like a part of our family - comes from a very dysfunctional family and so we
practically adopted her. She broke up with R back in the fall....and it was
devastating to him. He lost about 15 pounds, wasn't sleeping....pretty much
fell apart. I had to take him to the doctor to get him straightened out.
So he moved on. Until about 2 weeks ago when they began talking again. And
now....they are dating again. I love her...don't get me wrong. But....oh
the drama. I dread that. And I just hope that they are both stronger and a
little more mature this time around.

3 comments:

Anonymous August 17, 2010 at 6:45 AM  

Oh my gosh what a cute girl! I remember when they broke up - we had just started the blog. Good luck to them. And you, Mama. :-) Bridget

RobinTwo August 17, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

Looks like Bridge and I will have to have a talk with that pretty little lady when we get there......Ha!! Just kidding...don't worry! We dont want her to run screaming from the house! LOL

Mary Jane August 17, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

Hmmmmmm. She's cute, but she scares me. And she is sweet. She better not hurt our boy.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP