Kirsten 346/365


My cousin comes over at least once every other week for dinner. She really
doesn't eat home dinner being single, going to school and working full time.
So we arranged that I would make her dinners when she is able to come over.
Tonight's request was a vegan meal (she is on a vegan diet for a month).
Besides the chicken, I couldn't have dinner with out meat lol, I was able to
make a 100% vegan meal! It was MUCH harder then I expected. Almost lost it
when I cracked open an eye for the zucchini fries. Luckily I caught myself!
On the menu was Marinated Grilled eggplant, Spicy zucchini fries, Bell
pepper and spinach quinoa (which was AWESOME) and Bruschutta chicken

4 comments:

Renatta August 13, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

it looks soooooooo good

Linda August 14, 2010 at 7:39 AM  

Looks great! And will you be posting those recipes on your blog? What's the URL again?

Kirsten August 14, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

yes linda :) They are already up!

http://life-as-a-creek.blogspot.com/

Anonymous August 17, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

YUM!! :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP