Laura 339/365


Cheat pic. One of Sam's senior pictures for the upcoming school year. It was
darn near impossible to choose just one to share. I may have to share more.
(The guy who took the pictures gave me all the rights to the photos so he's
cool with me posting them wherever. Heck, he encourages it.)

I cannot believe my baby's all grown up. Where did the time go? It just
doesn't seem possible that he's 17 already.

You know...a-hem...he sort of came into my life during my senior year of
high school...cough cough. Teen pregnancy? Who me? Well, anyway, it all
worked out in the end. That kid is the light of my life.

3 comments:

Mary Jane August 7, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

What a sweetheart!

Andrea August 7, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

aww...what a great picture and i know how proud you must be. i don't know where i'd be without my sons.

Unknown August 8, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

Fabulous picture and he is so relaxed and happy!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP