Linda 353/365


It made it! While I was in Oregon, I bought this artwork for my guy's
birthday. The shipping service used by the place where I bought it was
already closed for the day at the time. We took it somewhere else and were
told it would cost at least $200 to pack and ship it. Yikes!!! So my
brother and I painstakingly packed it ourselves (multiple layers of bubble
wrap, extra padding on the corners, lots of styrofoam peanuts, two layers of
customized boxes, etc.), and he shipped it after I left early on a Monday.
My guy opened it today on his birthday and I was delighted to see that it
made it intact. Yes!

3 comments:

Lynn August 23, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

Yay! Look great!

Kirsten August 23, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

What a cool painting! I'm glad it traveled safely!

Bro August 23, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

Glad it made it. It looks great!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP