After watching Rock of Love I actually have a slight crush on him. I dont think he's super cute, but as a whole...he's quite sexy.....I cant believe how close up you guys were.
Yeah since that show and after Celebrity Apprentice I enjoy him more. I looooooooooved him and wore my Poison shirt all the time in Junior High. He put on a good show though, stuck to the good music everyone knows.
4 comments:
After watching Rock of Love I actually have a slight crush on him. I dont think he's super cute, but as a whole...he's quite sexy.....I cant believe how close up you guys were.
Yeah since that show and after Celebrity Apprentice I enjoy him more. I looooooooooved him and wore my Poison shirt all the time in Junior High. He put on a good show though, stuck to the good music everyone knows.
Are his pits shaved?
I examined another pic and I think you can see hair remnants, but not much.
Post a Comment