Mary Jane 348/365


I saw the girl in this picture today. This is me in 1980, my senior year of
high school. I went to a mini-reunion today of my youth group/choir from
the church I grew up in. I saw folks that I haven't seen in 30 years. It
was very overwhelming. My first love was there..it was really good to see
David...brought back a lot of memories. Just for a minute, my heart was in
my throat and I was the girl in this picture again. So unsure of myself, of
who I was, of where my life would go. And wow, it turned out so different
than I had dreamed. Some dreams didn't happen, but so many dreams did come
true, maybe not when or how I had thought they would, but they did.
Sometimes I wish I could go back and tell that girl in this picture a few
things, but no. I like the way I turned out just fine. :)

4 comments:

RobinTwo August 16, 2010 at 11:04 PM  

and I liked the way you turned out too................xo

Anonymous August 17, 2010 at 6:36 AM  

and you haven't changed much at all!!! Bridget

Andrea August 17, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

i like the woman this girl turned out to be, just fine.

Mary Jane August 17, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

Ya'll are so sweet.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP