Mary Jane 355/365

Mary Jane 355/365


"E" for life....Bridge's back, my shoulder, R2's foot on the left, Andrea's
on the right.

I wish I could tell you all how awesome this weekend has been....I could
never even do it justice with my inadequate words. I don't recall ever
meeting someone and becoming instant friends like I have with R2 and Bridge,
except for Andrea. I am so thankful for Envisage bringing these wonderful
ladies into my life and enriching the already-great relationship I have with
Andrea. There are so many great photos from this weekend, that I may have
to use a few as cheats this next week. I thought you all needed to see this
one though.

11 comments:

Anonymous August 23, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

Let's hear it for the E!!!! I love my tat; even more I love that you all were so willing to do it with me, and that this project has brought us together. THANK YOU! Bridget xo

Kirsten August 23, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

I love that you guys did this! To cool!!!

Gaylynn August 23, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

I know all had fun. So glad you did this.

Anonymous August 23, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

I am almost teary eyed! I LOVE this! You guys are fucking awesome!

RobinTwo August 23, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

Sarah,

It all started with YOU! Thank you for this blog....xo

Mary Jane August 23, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

Yeah Sara, see what you started? ;) It's totally freaking fabulous.

Edge August 24, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

I also want to get the tattoo now! Bex

Anonymous August 25, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

Bex - I'll send you the "E" if you want...

Edge August 25, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

Please do! Can you send via Sarah? Bex

Anonymous August 26, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

YES! I'll send Sarah an email today with the attachement. It's in a Word file. So excited!!! You should def get one! Bridget

Mary Jane August 28, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

YES! Do it Bex. And take a pic of it.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP