Mary Jane 359/365


Our friend Tony that was sick didn't make it. He died on Sunday. His
funeral was today. He just couldn't fight it anymore. He told his family,
he just wanted to go Home and stop fighting. So he did. These sort of
things, are the things that make me question my faith at times. He was a
good man, 61 years old, with a new grandbaby, great kids, a great wife...a
great life all around. He was kind, gentle and would have done anything in
the world for anyone. Why does someone like Tony have to get cancer and
die? Why can't God just stick His healing hand right out of the clouds and
just even wave it by Tony because surely that would cure him. I can't
figure it out. I'm not going to try and figure it out. I just know that
what I believe in, I have to believe it or else I would totally lose my
ever-loving mind.

10 comments:

pam August 28, 2010 at 1:13 AM  

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

RobinTwo August 28, 2010 at 2:28 AM  

Those same thoughts have been swimming around in my mind as I think of BVK's battle with pancreatic cancer. Why?? why? WHY????? Damn.. :(

So sorry for Tony MJ......(((hug))) xxsmoochxx

Marie August 28, 2010 at 7:21 AM  

I'm sorry for your loss. I too have so many questions and I can only turn to logical science based answers or else I might be consistently pissed at some higher being for the cards he has dealt so many good people.

Amanda Nellie August 28, 2010 at 8:10 AM  

Oh I am so sorry.

Linda August 28, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

Sorry to hear this, Mary Jane. Hugs to you as you deal with this loss.

Heather August 28, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

I'm so sorry Mj. Many hugs and prayers.

Anonymous August 28, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

I guess we're not meant to understand these things. I like to think that somehow, out of this sadness, some good comes. Sending hugs to your and N. This picture is very moving, too... bridge

Anonymous August 28, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

I'm sorry for your loss, those questions are never easy to answer... :/

Sheila August 31, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

you are getting a big 'ol hug from me!

and if you ever get any of those answers would you please share them?

Chris September 3, 2010 at 11:54 AM  

i have tears but no words...

love to you and your big heart.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP