Mary Jane 365/365 (I am boo hooing) :(


I thought it only fitting to end this year just as I started it....knowing
that everything WILL be ok. Because really, in the end, everything is ok.
We've been through babies, food, clothes, therapy, growing up, school,
sickness, total freaked-outness, laughter, tears, triumph, failure, new
dogs, old dogs, kittens with mittens, gardens, sunshine, moon glow, did i
mention food?....we've been through so much together and it really does
break my heart for this year to end. But we did survive and for this
moment, everything is ok!

4 months ago, I couldn't wait for the end....and now that it's here...i want
it to go away! But it won't...we'll move on, find new pictures, find new
friends, settle in with returning friends and feel the bittersweet absence
of old friends. Not only did I have fun, but I have made some of the best
life long friends from this blog. And a special thank you to Sarah for
bringing this project together, for without it, I would have never met you
guys! I shrudder to think it.

Most of all, I cannot thank each and every one of you enough for your
comments, your love, your support and especially for trusting me with just a
brief moment of your lives.

Yep, everything will be ok. (((HUG)))

8 comments:

Anonymous August 31, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

Oh this picture makes me so happy!!! I loved it when I first saw it and I love it still. You're the best, Murry. xo Bridge

Kirsten August 31, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

MJ.....this is just what I needed :-). Everything will be ok. I'm so happy I have meet you! I can't wait to spend another year with you!!

RobinTwo August 31, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

Oh LORD somebody get me a Midol....First Andrea's pic brought a tear to my eye, then it dried up as I busted out in laughter looking at Bridget eating her apple in the raw...and now I'm boohooing my face off. This is a WONDERFUL pic. ASnd your right Murry....it really will be OK....And YOUR pretty OK yourself. ;)

Andrea September 1, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

i was so hoping this was the pic you were going to use. it just seemed fitting. i'm SO glad we'll be in this together for Y3. :) *hugs* to my BFF!!!!

Sheila September 1, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

MJ, you've made this a great year! I've adored your photos & your honesty in all of them. You made this really fun.

I honestly thought about just lurking in Year 3, but knew how much I'd miss you, R2, Andrea, Sarah -- so I decided to keep on doing it.

I think I may need you to send me this photo so I can hang it with Andrea's dandelion on my Envisage wall. And I'm being serious!!

Mary Jane September 1, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

Sheila, I would be honored for you to hang that photo. I'm VinnyGirl23@yahoo.com. Send me your email address...and very happy you are continuing on with us. Love all you girls.

Heather September 1, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

Love you MJ! I love this shot as much now as I did then!

Mary Jane September 2, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

Awww Heather! Love you back. :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP