Robin 340/365


"I spent the morning cleaning my house, in that frenzy I left without
watering my plants, I came home and was horrified what the days heat had
done to my window boxes and pots. I was literally crying in the front yard
because they looked like they weren't going to make it. SO I watered, and
miracle grow-ed them...they are now looking better. SO while I was outside
fretting over them in the dark I spotted this little guy. I took his
picture with my SLR...and the photo was okay but not great. I took this with
my Sony point and shoot. It took a darn good photo of him. Isn't he cute?"

1 comments:

Amanda Nellie August 8, 2010 at 9:01 PM  

I like frogs and toads. I like the angles their hip bones make.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP