Robin 356/365


"One month and two days from today I turn 34, that isn't old and for the
most part time has been my friend. I'm kind to my skin, I avoid the sun
(not all the time, but as a rule I don't tan) I don't drink, or smoke or do
anything that "they" say ages you...but lately, I have noticed fine lines
that weren't there before, it isn't huge... I know that, and on most days I
can pass for mid 20's but.....I'm focusing on prevention. My go to product
is the Avon Anew all in one moisturizer. (non paid endorsement!)"

2 comments:

Anonymous August 24, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

Oh honey you look awesome! Your healthy lifestyle is the best thing you can do for yourself. I wish I had been as smart! Bridget

Mary Jane August 24, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

Me too Bridge...and Robin, you look like a little girl in this pic. But stick with your regime. It will pay off later on.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP