Robin Two 352/365


Well, with the project soon coming to a close, I guess it's a good day to
bust out my senior picture to give you all a good snicker........LOL :)

The year was 1988...................

Why I thought earrings that looked like grey Ruffles potato chips, lavandar
and sky blue eye shadow and a turned up starched collar was a good idea,
I'll never know.......And I think I could have scrubbed a pot with that
brillow pad hair. WOW!

And I actually thought I was the SHIT in that pic back in the day. Ha! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous August 19, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

That's just what I was thinking! Bridget

Kirsten August 23, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

LOL LOVE This picture of you R2! And yes like the other girls have stated already, you are the shit! I don't know about back then because I didn't know you but you sure as hell are now!:)

RobinTwo August 23, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

Aww :) Thanks my girlies...xoxox

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP