Sarah 365/365


I could so easily have broken this year, at times I felt like I had cracked into a thousand pieces. I was more afraid this year than I think I have ever been before. There are so many reasons I did not break apart and lie in a puddle on the floor, one of them is Envisage, all of you. Each and every one of you held me up when I felt like sinking.

I wanted to create a space for women to feel supported, accepted and loved. I think we have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have succeeded, we have all succeeded.

You women helped save my life this year, I am eternally fucking grateful.

10 comments:

Anonymous August 31, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

Oh Sarah - what a great picture and caption. Mission fucking accomplished. xo Bridget

RobinTwo August 31, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

A-fricken' MEN!!! Beautifully said sister Sarah. You ROCK!! Thanks again for everything.....and...*cheers* to year three..

Mary Jane September 1, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

What a great photo and caption. You all will forever be a part of my life. And oh what a pleasure it's been.

Jacinthe September 1, 2010 at 7:39 AM  

thanks fr everything. I really appreciate

Jacinthe September 1, 2010 at 7:39 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edge September 1, 2010 at 7:51 AM  

You all saved my life too! Bex

Andrea September 1, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

thank YOU sarah. i really have no words to express how much this project has impacted my life. so glad to be a part of it all.

Sheila September 1, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

I'm so glad I found this little project - and all of you fabulous women! I cannot wait for year 3!

Laura September 1, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

Than YOU Sarah. I am also eternally fucking grateful.

SororRavn September 2, 2010 at 4:27 PM  

Being able to participate in this project has been absolutely wonderful. I am glad that you made it through the year and looking forward to spending next year with you!
*smooches*
Ravn

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP