sarah two 365/365


Deciding the last picture was painfully difficult. But, whoo. Here we go.
Another year done. An amazing year - in just looking back through my own
photos over the past year, I can't believe what a year it's been and it's
been awesome to share it with y'all. I haven't signed up for year 3 -- while
I anticipate that I will keep up my picture a day habit (because it IS habit
now), I will probably keep posting on my own to my Flickr and other assorted
webby places. But I'll be watching y'all.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile,
you could miss it."
-Ferris Bueller

3 comments:

R2 August 31, 2010 at 11:50 PM  

Sarah, It was so great getting to know you this year and seeing your pics. It's fun to see all those familiar things with us living in the same small town...I look forward to seeing your pics this year on FB.....hey, the 4 of us should really get together again for dinner..... :)

Andrea September 1, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

it was so nice to be able to get to know you thru your pics these past 365 days. i'll miss your input in Y3. but good luck to you!

Mary Jane September 1, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

You've had some beautiful photos and I've really enjoyed them so much. I don't think you are returning for Year 3, so if you like, friend me on FB...mj gilleland cagle. Would love to stay in touch.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP