Shannon 340/365


Yay new makeup arrived today! I hate shopping for new makeup because no one
in my town (or anywhere around here) carries the makeup I love. Because I'm
an instant gratification kind of girl I generally don't want to order it and
end up searching all nearby areas and looking at all different kinds of
makeup to get what I need. Generally this leaves me feeling angry and
frustrated. Sometimes I buy something else and then regret it immediately
after buying it, and tell myself I will never do that again. This time I
tried finding something here, got frustrated, and came home and ordered
what I wanted online. Two days later - here it is! Exactly what I love,
exactly what I need, and all it took was a little patience.

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP