Melissa 365/365


I can't believe I actually stuck with this, if only I could stick to a diet
or workout for a full year!

I am so glad that I was involved with this project. I have enjoyed being a
part of it and looking at things with a new eye. I just wish I had more
time to leave comments on everyones picture and I regret not getting to
"know" eveyone a little bit better.

I NEVER would have thought my last picture of the year would be with my
child. It has been an eventful year for me and I am glad you were all a
part of it. Thank you for being a part of my life for the past year.

I will be checking the new site everyday and hopefully can do this again.

Thank you Sarah :)

Have a great year everyone!

3 comments:

Mary Jane September 2, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

You and your baby are so lovely. I'm happy we got to see him grow up some. Take care and come see us at Year 3!

Sheila September 2, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

It's been great watching you become a Mom! Your boy is beautiful & you have so much to be proud of -- come lurk at year 3 anytime!

Bridget September 2, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

What a beautiful picture of you both!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP