stephie 365/365


365 days.... over 3 continents, 8 countries, 6 states, countless
festivals, shows and parties. I have made more amazing friends, became even
closer with the ones I had. I became an Auntie for the first time! I lost
45lbs! and counting... 15 to go! I realized that I am so much better single!
And that is ok.. that being comfortable with myself, happy, and living my
dreams is more important than anything else. I will find that perfect person
when the time is right, and until then I am happier then I have ever been
before. I have made more leaps and bounds in my personal growth this year
than any year before.. I can feel and see the changes within me. I am beyond
thankful! I am so happy it was all going on during a year that i was photo
blogging.. Thank you sarah for all your hard work! Thank you ladies for all
your amazing comments, and support.. This really has been an amazing
experience, and my life as always is so much better when it is shared!!
Next year.. will be even better than the last.... so much love and light to
you!

5 comments:

Mary Jane September 2, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

Girlfriend, I am so proud for you! Thanks for your amazing pictures and stories. Enjoyed every minute.

Bridget September 2, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

Wow! I'm glad you had such a great year and I look foward to see you pics in Year 3!

miss selene September 2, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

i had noticed you were getting thinner! awesome :D

Anonymous September 2, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

Great ending Steph. I loved seeing your pictures everyday. I felt like I knew what you were up to even though we don't talk very often. May your next year be as great! I'm so happy you are happy and love your life :)
I love you
Miss & Jack too. ;)

Heather September 2, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

STeph I hardly ever comment on your pics but it's not cuz i haven't noticed! I enjoyed them lots. I love that you love your life and that you share it with us!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP