Nice butt!!! So, are they comfy?
Yay for fitting! Cool shot too. How did you get it to work?
thank god for spandex!!!
Yay!! You showed us!! GREAT picture; love what you did with the colors. ;-)
haha, love it! glad they fit :-)
Ha, still brave. And fun colors. Took me a sec to figure out what I was looking at before seeing your name and the caption. ;-)
Very brave of you!!!
Oh!! Okay...........I see your cheeks now. Yea! for the undies fitting!! :}
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 comments:
Nice butt!!! So, are they comfy?
Yay for fitting! Cool shot too. How did you get it to work?
thank god for spandex!!!
Yay!! You showed us!! GREAT picture; love what you did with the colors. ;-)
haha, love it! glad they fit :-)
Ha, still brave. And fun colors. Took me a sec to figure out what I was looking at before seeing your name and the caption. ;-)
Very brave of you!!!
Oh!! Okay...........I see your cheeks now. Yea! for the undies fitting!! :}
Post a Comment