Amanda 3/365


First Brownie meeting of the new school year. One of last year's
Brownies is going to be staying with her grandparents out of state
until the end of 2009, due to her parents being in a financial pickle.
Today, the Brownies wrote letters to their friend.

2 comments:

Robin September 3, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

I love this! Great shot!

SororRavn September 3, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

I remember being a Girl Scout. I was a year older than all of the other girls in my troop but it was some of the best memories I have from middle school. I was at an awkward state in my growth and it was before I started in band so this gave me a way to socialise outside of my group of geeks. ^_^

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP