Mandy 3/365


The womens bathroom at AutoZone. I sure hope these women are really good friends!

7 comments:

Lara September 3, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

That is hilarious!

Anonymous September 3, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

When I first opened this in the Inbox and read your caption, I totally cracked up!
Awesome!!

Vixen September 3, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

Ugh...they couldn't even put curtains or a screen in between? Autozone is so not for women!

El mundo de Claudia September 4, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

It was a GUY who designed this. LOL Guys piss together remember. We gals go to the actual restroom together but we don't pee eyesight away from each other. If I REALLY had to pee I could probably care less who the heck was pissing next to me. LMAO

Bridget September 4, 2009 at 5:36 AM  

Jaysus - it looks like a prison cell as opposed to a public restroom!

mama_gretch September 4, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

This so reminded me of that really old SNL sketch, "The Love Toilet" for two people who were so in love, they couldn't bear to be apart for even a moment!

The Courteous Chihuahua September 4, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

I have dreams about having to use public restrooms like this.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP