Amber 19/365


This started out as a picture my boyfriend Emmett requested to send in for
some contest, but I rather liked it so here it is as a pic of the day. Oh,
and as an aside, Emmett would be the one reading Just Add Hormones, the book
about transsexuals I submitted as a pic a day or two ago. He is FtM.

6 comments:

adrienne September 20, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

lots of luck- i'm sure it's not an easy journey.

i can see why you love these two faces :)

Bridget September 20, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

Nice pic. Lots of warmth in it. :-)

mama_gretch September 21, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

Emmett looks awfully happy. I hope your journey is going well.

Anonymous September 21, 2009 at 2:44 AM  

Aww look at your handsome men!

Rebecca September 22, 2009 at 3:53 AM  

Your boy is so cute :)

Tink1272 September 26, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

Good for Emmett! it's a tough road, and I wish you both luck with it.

What a beautiful smile they both have!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP