Andrea 24/365


I work at an OSB (housing material) manufacturing plant. Even though I am
in accounting and don't actually work in the mill, I still feel a great
sense of pride in the quality product we produce. This sign is at the
entrance to the plant and I pass it every time I come to work. And nearly 5
years later, it still makes me feel really good to see this. We just
celebrated ONE YEAR of no accidents - quite an accomplishment for the
industry we are in. We're really hurting with the downturn in the new
housing market, but we're hanging on. I've made it thru 2 layoff rounds and
am hoping the worst is behind us. I LOVE my job and I LOVE this company and
really hope this is the last job I'll ever have.

1 comments:

Linn September 24, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

Doesn't it make it so much easier to go to work everyday when you know you are appreciated and you love the work you do! I love my work too!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP